Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello everybody!



Hello everybody!

I've heard a bit about blogs, and seen a few so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself. So here goes! Well what can you expect to see here on my blog? Honestly, I am not sure either, but I'll work it out as I go. You can expect my views on whats going on that I know sufficiently enough to talk about, my current intrests, ideas, and of course a bit of humour :-) Please feel free to post and comment within the limits of decency, but do comment!

Ok! Lets get this ball rolling!

Shane.

2 comments:

tuanna said...

Well, just drop by to say hi ^_^.
Actually, i love to travel, but i dont have much chance to do it. Next time if you continue with you blog, i hope that you could tell me some about the country that you are living, the culture and people there. Enjoy!!!

Btw, today i've created my first blog too, come and see me sometime
http://heartbreak-station.blogspot.com/

jayne said...

hi shane!

thanks for visiting my blog- i'll be visiting yours as well!

=)

jayne